This Bourgeois OM Signature Deluxe with Madagascar Rosewood and Aged Tone Bearclaw Sitka Spruce is a flat-out jaw-dropper.
The finish is to die for, it looks like it will take you to yesteryear and back. And the tone-wood choices, and aesthetics - just supreme.
Our friends at Bourgeois never cease to amaze us with their impeccable builds. The attention to detail and the skills of the luthier's hands, eyes are EARS are the reason these instruments are lifers.
Rare is a Bourgeois that doesn't live its life with its original owner - this could be your lifer!
Other specifications include:
- Madagascar Rosewood Back
- Bearclaw Sitka Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Signature Wood Rosette
- DB Signature Herringbone with Back + Sides
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Koa Body Binding
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Brazilian Rosewood Head Veneer
- No Logo on Headstock Overlay, Decal on Back
- Ebony Fretboard + Bridge Wood
- Short Pattern Bone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Koa with Black/White Purfloing Fretboard Binding
- Koa Heel Cap
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Celluloid Tortoise Pickguard
- Pyramid Bridge - 2 5/16" Spacing
- Standard Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners w/Snakewood Buttons
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Animal Protein Glue
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- High Gloss Headstock Finish
- Sunburst Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Fulley Aged Tone Package
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois Instrument, please contact us.