The American Professional II Jazz Bass® V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass V single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Other specfications include:
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching None
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), (Strings-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges), PN 0737250456
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case (Included)
- 9 lbs 11 oz
For more information on the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass V, please contact us.