Packed to the gills with our latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Its versatile sound easily matches any playing style—picked, plucked or slap-and-pop—while its standout looks remain authentically Fender, with a fresh twist.
Other specfications include:
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Configuration SS
- Special Electronics 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Tuning Machines Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Neck Plate 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Elite Molded Case
- 9 lbs 6 oz
For more information on the Fender American Elite Jazz Bass, please contact us.