A contemporary update to our traditionally-styled Mission model, featuring the distinctive Ryan bevel and acoustic flutes. Balanced string to string clarity and separation. Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard. Sleek, lightweight, comfortable. Sweet trebles and moderate sustain. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, light strumming, jazz, and singer/songwriters.
Other specifications include:
- Tiger Myrtle Back and Sides
- Figured Redwood Soundboard
- Venetian Cutaway
- Ebony Binding Theme
- B/W/B Lines Soundboard Purling
- Ebony Rosette With Paua Purfling
- Paua "R" Logo
- Gotoh Super 510 Black Chrome Machine Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed "R" Logo
- Diamonte Fretboard Inlay (Complete Inlay)
- Diamonte Bridge Inlay
- Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 "Racing Stripe" Kerfed Liner)
- Extended 25.7" Scale Length
- 10.50” Upper Bout / 15.25” Lower Bout
- Total Length: 40.50” / Length of Box: 19.625”
- Depth at head block: 3.80" / Tail block: 4.80"
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- String spacing at bridge: 2.25”
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Paradiso Grand Concert, please contact us.