The Nightingale is Ryan Guitars' most versatile model, featuring tremendous bass, iridescent trebles, and warm, sustaining tone. Expect balanced string-to-string clarity and separation, consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard, and the full suite of Ryan design innovations. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, strumming, Celtic ballads, open tuning, and lush open chords.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies's Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Bubinga Back and Sides
- Master-grade Engelmann Spruce Soundboard
- Non Cutaway
- Ebony Binding Theme
- Paua Soundboard Purfling
- Paua Rosette
- Paua "R" Logo
- Super 510 Machine Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed "R" Logo
- Larry Robinson Custom Inlay
- Shell Appointments Upgrade
- Paua Headstock Purfling
- Paua Outer Circlet
- MicroPearl Rosette Purfling
- MicroPearl Logo Purfling
- Paua Purfling on the Sides and Back
- Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 "Racing Stripe" Kerfed Liner)
- Extended 25.7" Scale Length
- 11.00” Upper Bout / 16.00” Lower Bout
- Total Length: 41.75” / Length of Box: 20.50”
- Depth at head block: 3.80" / Tail block: 4.80"
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- String spacing at bridge: 2.25”
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Nightingale Grand Soloist, please contact us.