Abbey Grand Parlor Model Features Extended scale length delivers more volume and presence than traditional small-body guitars. Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard. Versatile as a casual, at-home guitar or play-out performance instrument. Suited for fingerstyle, ragtime, blues, light strumming, and singer/songwriters.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies's Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Pale Moon Ebony Back and Sides
- German Spruce Soundboard
- Ebony Binding Theme
- Blue Paua Sundbord Purfling
- Diamonte Rosette with Blue Paua Purfling
- Blue Paua "R" Logo
- Super 510 Machines Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed "R" Logo
- Diamante Fretboard Inlay
- Diamante Endgraft Inlay
- Arts & Crafts Rose Headstock
- Diamante Bidge Inlay
- Shell Appointments Upgrade Package
- Blue Paua Headstock Purfling
- Blue Paua Fretboard Purfling
- MicroPearl Logo Purfling
- Blue Paua Purfling on Sides and Back
- Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 "Racing Stripe" Kerfed Liner)
- Extended 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.50” Upper Bout / 14.00” Lower Bout
- Total Length: 38.50” / Length of Box: 19.50”
- Depth at head block: 3.80" / Tail block: 4.80"
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- String spacing at bridge: 2.25”
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Abbey Grand Parlor Model, please contact us.