The F is the mid-size Lowden body, punchy with focussed projection and volume, and well-suited for flat-picking, finger-picking and percussive strumming.
- Master Grade Alpine Spruce top
- Master Grade Macassar Ebony back and sides
- 5 Piece Maple neck
- Abalone, Koa Rosette
- Clear Pickguard
- Ebony with ebony/maple binding fingerboard
- 650mm scale length
- Figured Tasmanian Blackwood binding
- Rosewood/Maple/Mahogany purflings
- 1 3/4" Nut
- Split saddle, Ziricote, pinless bridge
- Gotoh Gold 510 tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- Hard Case
For more information about the Lowden F-50c Alpine Spruce/Macassar Ebony, please contact us.