Perfect for at home, in the studio, or on the go, the Collings Parlor Deluxe 2A T Madagascar has a full-bodied voice, exceptional tone, and beautiful construction. Animal protein glue and ultra-thin nitrocellulose finish ensures a guitar that is protected from the elements while bringing out the natural beauty of the Adirondack spruce and Honduran mahogany. Fine Waverly engraved bronze 3-on-a-plate tuners with ivoried buttons give this guitar a vintage look reminiscent of its 19th Century ancestors.
Other specifications include:
- Top Adirondack spruce
- Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Body Binding Ivoroid with deluxe purflings
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony pyramid-style with 2 5/16" spacing (petite)
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with black dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Custom
- Peghead Profile Tapered slotted square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Waverly Engraved Bronze 3-on-a-plate with Ivoroid Buttons
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length 24 7/16"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard None
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 18 5/16"
- Body Depth 4"
- Lower Bout Width 12 1/4"
- Total Length 37 1/4"
- Traditional Package
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case (SN# P131)
For more information about the Collings Parlor Deluxe 2A T Madagascar, please contact us.