Part of Collings Traditional Series, the Parlor 1 T has a full-bodied sound that defies its size. An Adirondack spruce top, Honduran mahogany back, side, and neck constructed with animal protein glue and a high gloss, extra thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish makes this guitar extremely responsive and far from being a relic of the past. Extremely comfortable to play, this guitar is at home in the living room, a professional studio, or on the road.
Other specifications include:
- Top Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Body Binding Tortoise with custom wood purflings
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony pyramid-style with 2 5/16" spacing (petite)
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Tortoise-style
- Nut Bone, 1 ¾"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Modified V
- Peghead Profile Tapered slotted square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Waverly Engraved Bronze 3-on-a-plate with Ebony Buttons
- Backstrip 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length 24 7/16"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard None
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 18 5/16"
- Body Depth 4"
- Lower Bout Width 12 1/4"
- Total Length 37 1/4"
- Traditional Package
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case (SN# P75)
For more information about the Collings Parlor 1 T - Adirondack, please contact us.