Perfect for travel, the Collings 02H 14-Fret T is designed with a baked Sitka spruce top and animal protein glue for a resonate tone while protecting it from moisture. Its short scale length is perfect for any playing style and is hand selected and evaluated for the best tonal potential.
Other specifications include:
- Top Baked Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides E. Indian rosewood
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with small brown herringbone purfling
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with black dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, cutthrough
- Neck Profile Traditional
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 18 3/16"
- Body Depth 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 7/16"
- Total Length 38"
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case (014-91)
For more information about the Collings 02H 14 Fret T Baked Sitka, please contact us.