This acclaimed Traditional or “T-Series” guitar from Collings has such an amazing vintage tone reminiscent of the 30s, you’ll be convinced you just traveled back in time! Traditionally constructed with animal protein glue, thin nitrocellulose finish, and pre-war scalloped X-brace, the Collings 02H 12-Fret T in Baked Sitka is extremely dynamic and responsive.
To complete the look, this guitar even comes with an original vintage-inspired Collings case that has been designed and built by hand in-house.
Other specifications include:
- Top Baked Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides E. Indian rosewood
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with small brown herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony pyramid-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with black dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Traditional
- Peghead Profile Tapered slotted square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 19"
- Body Depth 4"
- Lower Bout Width 13 3/4"
- Total Length 37 3/4"
- Traditional Package
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case (012-34)
For more information about the Collings 02H 12-Fret T Baked Sitka, please contact us.