The Collings 02H 12-Fret T takes the best of the instruments of the 1920s and 1930s for that vintage tone. Constructed with animal protein glue, a super-thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, and hand selected solid woods such as Sitka spruce, Honduran mahogany, and East Indian rosewood, this guitar is exceptionally resonant.
Other specifications include:
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides E. Indian rosewood
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with small brown herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony pyramid-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with black dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Traditional
- Peghead Profile Tapered slotted square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 19"
- Body Depth 4"
- Lower Bout Width 13 3/4"
- Total Length 37 3/4"
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case (#012-41)
For more information about the Collings 02H 12-Fret T, please contact us.