This cutaway Grand Auditorium entices players of all styles with an array of sonic delights, starting with the classic wood pairing of solid koa and western red cedar. The guitar is now powered by Taylor's award-winning V-Class internal bracing, which not only enhances the voicing with more volume, sustain and projection but also improves the intonation along the entire fretboard, yielding greater clarity, consistency and harmonic agreement between notes. As a result, rosewood’s full-spectrum voice, featuring rich overtones, takes on an even more pleasing high-fidelity sound that translates into a more expressive response. It makes a fantastic guitar for virtually any application. The appointments strike a tasteful balance between style and restraint, featuring white binding, Renaissance fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and a full-gloss body. The guitar ships with Taylor ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
This particular guitar was availbable to order only at the 2019 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies's Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- 6 String Grand Auditorium Body with V-Class Bracing
- Venetian Cutaway
- Koa Back & Sides with Shaded Edgeburst
- Western Red Cedar Top
- Neo Tropical Mahogany Neck with Shaded Edgeburst
- Gloss Finish Body
- Satin Finish Neck
- West African Ebony Fretboard, Bridge, Bridge Pins & Peghead Overlay
- Black Plastic Binding
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 25-1/2” Scale Length
- 3 Ring Plastic Rosette (B/W/B -B- B/W/B)
- Italian Acrylic Small Diamond Fretboard Inlays
- Italian Acrylic Engraved Diamond Peghead Inlay
- Micarta Saddle / Black Graphite Nut
- Nickel Taylor Tuners
- Elixir Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze Strings
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
For more information about the Taylor 414ce LTD, please contact us.