Cathedral Grand Fingerstyle Model Features Avante-garde box shape with massive interior volume. Produces big, rich bass and extra-long sustain. Very comfortable hold for its size. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, Celtic ballads, open and drop tunings, lush open chords, and singer/songwriters.
This particular instrument was on display at the 2020 NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies's Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Fiddleback Mahogany Back and Sides
- Fiddleback Mahogany Soundboard
- Florentine Cutaway
- Ebony Binding Theme
- Blue Paua Soundboard Purfling
- Ebony Rosette with Paua Purfling
- Blue Paua "R" Logo
- Gotoh Super 510 Machine Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed "R" Logo
- Art Deco Fretboard Inlay (12th Fret)
- Art Deco Bridge Wing Inlay
- Shell Appointments Upgrade Package
- Blue Paua Headstock Purfing
- Blue Paua Fretboard Purfling
- Blue Paua Outer Circlet
- Blue Paua Purfling on the Sides and Back
- MicroPearl Logo Purfling
- Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 "Racing Stripe" Kerfed Liner)
- Extended 25.7" Scale Length
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Cathedral Grand Fingerstyle NAMM Instrument, please contact us.