The Collings OM2HA-Varnish is an easy-to-handle guitar that utilizes an Adirondack spruce top, East Indian rosewood back and sides for ultimate reliability. Classic design is married with modern improvements like a modified V neck profile with 2 3/16” string spacing, 15 degree headstock angle, and 20 frets for an instrument that has excellent sound and versatility.
Other specifications Include:
- Varnish Finish
- Select Adirondack spruce top
- East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Cross-cut grained ivoroid and wood nitrate strip rosette
- Grained ivoroid top/back body binding
- Herringbone trim with matching 2-style backstrip
- Adirondack scalloped bracing
- Tortoise-style celluloid pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck
- Square headstock with volute
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony belly-style bridge
- Mortise and tenon hybrid neck joint
- 20 Frets, neck joins the body at the 14th fret
- Modified V neck profile with 2 3/16" string spacing
- 14"-26" Compound fingerboard radius
- 1 3/4" Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- 25 1/2" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl diamond and square fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Waverly tuners with ebony buttons
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"-.053")
- Body Length: 19 1/4"
- Body Depth at Side: 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Total Length: 39 1/2"
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- This Item Is In Like New/Unplayed Condition
For more information about the Collings OM2HA Varnish, please contact us.