The Collings OM2H-T in Baked Sitka/Sunburst is a Traditional Series Guitar that offers a new take on the distinct Collings sound. Traditionally voiced and constructed with hand selected tonewoods such as baked sitka, Honduran mahogany, and Indian rosewood for excellent playability this guitar is exceptionally dynamic and responsive. This guitar includes a traditional neck profile that adds a distinctive neck taper and rounded fingerboard edges. This feature gives the guitar a well-used feel that makes it comfortable to play.
Other specifications Include:
- Sunburst Top
- Top Baked Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides East Indian rosewood
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with small brown herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with abalone long diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with ebony dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, Cutthrough
- Neck Profile Traditional
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette iv/tort/iv & b/w purflings
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 19 1/4"
- Body Depth 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 39 1/2"
- Traditional Package
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
For more information about the Collings OM2H-T Baked Sitka, please contact us.