As the newest addition to our acoustic line-up, the C10-35 brings a new voice to one of our favorite body sizes. This limited-production model features specially selected ultra-lightweight tonewoods, non-scalloped Adirondack bracing, a long cutthrough saddle, and other vintage-inspired features for an entirely new C10 experience. Like its big brother, the popular CJ-35 model, the C10-35 produces dry punchy tone with a snarly attack and incredibly even response in a compact and comfortable package.
Other specifications include:
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with no purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Wenge straight-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Wenge with MOP long dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with no dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, Cutthrough
- Neck Profile Vintage Now
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with Ivoroid Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly w/ Ivoroid buttons (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette Simple ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Brace Material Adirondack spruce w/ abreviated tongue brace
- Brace Pattern Pre-war non-scalloped X-brace (2 tone bars)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tigerstripe
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053)
- Body Length 19 1/4"
- Body Depth 4 1/4"
- Lower Bout Width 14 3/4"
- Total Length 40"
- Collings C10 Case (#C10-61)
For more information about the Collings C-10 35, please contact us.