The Collings AT 16 archtop was built in limited numbers and are rare in that they are designed to be played as an acoustic. Clear, with an unforgettable projection and response, this guitar is deceivingly simple that proves beyond a doubt that less is more.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Fully hollow X-braced.
- Body Fully carved premium figured maple
- Top Fully carved solid spruce
- Neck Premium figured maple
- Body Binding Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Adjustable ebony
- Tailpiece Nickel trapeze-style tailpiece
- Fingerboard Ebony w/ MOP graduated dots
- Soundhole F-holes
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Neck Joint Archtop mortoise and tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Premium Waverly tuners with 16:1 ratio
- Fingerboard Radius 14"-26" Compound fingerboard radius
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Ebony w/ grained ivoroid binding
- Truss Rod Cover Ebony
- Strings D'Addario EJ-17 (.013"- .056")
- Case Calton
For more information about the Collings AT 16, please contact us.