Its sound belies its size! The Collings 02H 14 Fret T is one of the smallest guitars by Collings, perfect for travel and capable of playing your personal style. Premium Waverly tuners makes tuning easy, stable, and smooth while a nitrocellulose finish maximizes acoustical response while protecting the guitar from moisture.
Other specifications include:
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides E. Indian rosewood
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with small brown herringbone purfling
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with black dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, cutthrough
- Neck Profile Traditional
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 18 3/16"
- Body Depth 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 7/16"
- Total Length 38"
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case
For more information about the Collings 02H 14 Fret T, please contact us.