The Collings 01 12-Fret T is an articulate guitar that takes the best of the guitars of the 20’s and 30’s. A versatile instrument for any guitarist, the 01-12 Fret T is characterized by warm, rounded highs and a present low midrange. Expertly crafted from a Sitka spruce top, Honduran mahogany back and sides, and constructed with animal protein glue and an all nitrocellulose lacquer finish, this guitar is exceptionally dynamic and responsive.
Other specifications include:
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Tortoise with custom wood purflings
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony pyramid-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Tortoise-style
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Traditional
- Peghead Profile Tapered slotted square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 19"
- Body Depth 4"
- Lower Bout Width 13 3/4"
- Total Length 37 3/4"
- D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
For more information about the Collings 01 12-Fret T, please contact us.