This Bourgeois OM Signature Deluxe with Madagascar Rosewood and Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce is a flat-out jaw-dropper.
The finish is to die for, it looks like it will take you to yesteryear and back. And the tone-wood choices, and aesthetics - just supreme.
Madagascar, Aged Tone Adi - the tops! Read the rest below and don't sit on this one, it will be someone's heirloom soon!
Other specifications include:
- Madagascar Rosewood Back
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Signature Wood Rosette
- DB Signature Herringbone with Back + Sides Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Koa Body Binding
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Ziricote Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo
- Ebony Fretboard + Bridge Wood
- Short Pattern Bone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Black Fretboard Binding
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Celluloid Tortoise Pickguard
- Belly Bridge - 2 5/16" Spacing
- Standard Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners w/Snakewood Buttons
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Animal Protein Glue
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- High Gloss Headstock Finish
- Natural Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Fulley Aged Tone Package
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois Instrument, please contact us.