Bourgeois - synonymous with excellence. A cannon in a smaller package. This OM has it all. Projection, nuance, touch sensitivity - just incredible.
Aged tone Adirondack spruce top, Madagascar rosewood back, vintage herringbone backstrip, large sound hole, animal protein glue - just bits and pieces that along with the luthier skills of Bourgeois make this an instant heirloom.
Read the rest of the impressive specs below and get this home today!
Other specifications include:
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Madagascar Rosewood Back
- Long Scale
- Large Soundhole Ivoroid Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Vintage Herringbone with Back Purfling
- Zipper Backstrip
- Square with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Rosewood Head Veneer
- No Logo on Headstock Overlay, Decal on Back
- No Fretboard Inlays
- Ebony Fretboard
- 1 23/32" Nut Width
- Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Ivoroid Heelcap
- Celluloid Large Soundhole Pickguard
- Ebony Traditional Bridge with 2.2" Spacing
- Standard Label
- Waverly Relic Nickel OvalTuners
- Animal Protein Glue
- Ebony with Pearl Dot Pins
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Aged Tone Torriefied Bracing
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois OM, please contact us.